Friday, June 27, 2008

Finally!!

Hey everyone! I finally did it! Everyone has been saying how much fun setting up a blog is, so I finally am doing it! Let me give you an update on our little family.
Matt has just got done with summer school. He is loving school! Straight A's since he started! He is going to switch from TMCC to UNR this fall. He is very excited!
Jonah is finally gaining back his weight from being so sick! He is talking lots and picking up on so much right now. He loves to dance and play with our dog Emmy.
I am having fun being a mom right now. I love my baby boy! I have just started assistant coaching the Varsity cheerleaders at Reed High School with my mom. I am having lots of fun!

9 comments:

heatlight said...

Yay! I'm so happy you have a blog now. I must say for just starting one, you are quite the pro!

Meagan said...

Hey Jen! Love the new blog. That Jonah boy is the cutest!

Hunt Family said...

Hey guys! I am not sure how fun the set up of the blog was, but it has definetly been fun keeping up with everyone via the web. It is really helpful for us way over here in TX. Keep those pictures coming and don't forget to put a couple of you and Matt on. Love you guys.

Jen Johnson said...

Thanks guys! I am trying to find pictures of Matt and Me right now. Our camera is full of Jonah but none of us really!

Watts Family said...

Hey Jen! I love your blog. Your baby has grown so much since I last saw him on New Years. He looks just like his daddy! Hope you guys are doing great!

Amanda Sydenham

Karrasch Clique said...

Hey Jen! I found your blog through Meg's...soooo cute! Your little Jonah is getting super big! and super cute! Love the blog!!!

Karrasch Clique said...

Hey...I am glad you got in...I am going to be making it private soon, so leave me your e-mail so that I can invite you in. Hey also, if you want, my friend and I do a little 2 year old play group every week on Wednesday. If you would like to come, let me know and I will get you the info...actually, I think you might know my friend...Angie Fuller, she moved into the Sparks 6th ward before you guys moved out!

The Hunters said...

Jen, I'm glad to see you have a blog! That's great that Matt is getting such good grades and working so hard too. Jonah is adorable. I hope to see you guys soon!

Johnsons Away said...

You did such a good job on your blog. I love to see your pictures. I miss you guys.