Matt and I just celebrated our 3rd anniversary this past Tuesday. We decided that we would go out and celebrate this weekend though because Matt had to work. We went out to dinner on Saturday night and then we went and played miniature golf! It was so fun! We took lots of goofy pictures of each other and laughed at our lack of golf skills! We had lots of fun! Happy anniversary to us!
I took Jonah to the swimming pool a few days ago and he LOVED it! I knew he loved to play in the water and we have gone to the pool before, but he was just lots of fun that day! He learned how to "kick, kick, kick"! He wouldn't just say it once it was three times! And thanks to his daddy he now likes to run and jump off the side of the pool! Yea for Jonah! Scary for Mommy!
So I was tagged by Meagan to do this! It seems like a lot of fun! I am going to tag Heather, Amanda, and Taneil! Enjoy!
1. What is his name? Matt, Matthew, Matthew B, Dad, and Honey.
2. Who eats more? That's totally my hubby!
3. Who said I love you first? Matt. He said it when he dropped me off on my front door step after one of our dates.
4. Who is taller? Matt! Compared to him I'm a shrimp!
5. Who is smarter? On some things Matt.....Some things me!
6. Who is more sensitive? TOTALLY ME! I am a cry baby!
7. Who does the laundry? Matt isn't home enough. That would be me! But he does help me when he's home.
8. Who sleeps on the right side of the bed? Matt
9. Who pays the bills? I am the one who signs the checks, but we go over them together.
10. Who cooks more? That would be me......Although I think he is a better cook!
11. Who is more stubborn? No question - Matt!
12. Who is the first to admit that they are wrong? I would have to say that we both do.
13. Who has more siblings? Matt - He has seven and I have five!
14. Who wears the pants in the family? Hmmm.....Good question!
15. What do you like to do together? We love to play with our baby boy! We love to just hang out together, watch movies, talk walks with Jonah and Emmy, hang out with our families, and we love to watch South Park together!(Stupid, huh?)
16. Who eats more sweets? I think that one is a tie!
17. Guilty pleasures? Whip cream
18. How did you meet? We were set up on a blind date by his brother and sister-in-law.
19. Who proposed? He did! It was one of the best nights of my life!
20. What is his best features? I love Matt's eyes and smile! When ever he looks at me and smiles, I melt! He is so handsome!
21. What is his greatest qualties? He has lots of qualities that I love. But his greatest is his love for his own family and his love for his extended family. He is so considerate, loving, caring, and kind with me and Jonah especially, but also with his own family and my family. I love how he takes care of me and our son. He has such a strong testimony and he teaches me so much everyday! I love you honey!
So I have been looking at everyone else's blogs a lot and everyone seems to have some really cute little slide shows of their pictures, so I thought I would give it a try! Some of the pictures are a few months old, but I thought I would try it out anyways! Enjoy!
Well, nothing new has happened to us in the last few weeks! Sorry guys! We are sooooo boring! Lots of people have been asking me to post pictures of Matt and me together and some of me and Jonah. Well, I don't have too many recent pictures of Matt and I, but I will put the ones that I have up there! That's what happens when you have a baby I guess! Your whole camera is full of pictures of your baby! Oh well! I wouldn't change that for anything!
Matt and I were set up on a blind date by Matt's brother Mike, and sister-in-law Meagan.We went out together and had a GREAT time.But at the end of the night when Matt dropped me back at my house, he told me that if he didn't call me it was because he was dating someone else!Needless to say I never wanted to see him again!But I eventually got over that and a month later we went out on our SECOND FIRST date....I love that! We got married on July 15th, 2005 and we are still happily in love!
Matt and Jen
Jonah is our handsome little man that we love so much! He was born November 3rd, 2006. He loves being a big brother to Caleb and Emmalyn. We are so glad that he is our little boy. He is so loving and caring and has such a sweet personality. We love you Jonah!
Lilypie Fourth Birthday tickers
Caleb was born April 26th, 2009. He is a very active little guy and loves to talk even if we can't understand everything he says :) He loves his big brother and his little sister and has become very protective over her very quickly. We love you Caleb and are so glad you are a part of our family!
Our sweet baby girl was born on August 28th, 2011 at 12:58 a.m. She was 8lbs 1oz and measured 19 inches. She already loves to watch her big brothers and listen to everything they talk to her about. She loves her Daddy and Mommy lots and is one special little girl. We love you Emmalyn and are so happy you are finally here with us!