Thursday, July 10, 2008

Husband Tag!

So I was tagged by Meagan to do this! It seems like a lot of fun! I am going to tag Heather, Amanda, and Taneil! Enjoy!

1. What is his name?
Matt, Matthew, Matthew B, Dad, and Honey.

2. Who eats more?
That's totally my hubby!

3. Who said I love you first?
Matt. He said it when he dropped me off on my front door step after one of our dates.

4. Who is taller?
Matt! Compared to him I'm a shrimp!

5. Who is smarter?
On some things Matt.....Some things me!

6. Who is more sensitive?
TOTALLY ME! I am a cry baby!

7. Who does the laundry?
Matt isn't home enough. That would be me! But he does help me when he's home.

8. Who sleeps on the right side of the bed?
Matt

9. Who pays the bills?
I am the one who signs the checks, but we go over them together.

10. Who cooks more?
That would be me......Although I think he is a better cook!

11. Who is more stubborn?
No question - Matt!

12. Who is the first to admit that they are wrong?
I would have to say that we both do.

13. Who has more siblings?
Matt - He has seven and I have five!

14. Who wears the pants in the family?
Hmmm.....Good question!

15. What do you like to do together?
We love to play with our baby boy! We love to just hang out together, watch movies, talk walks with Jonah and Emmy, hang out with our families, and we love to watch South Park together!(Stupid, huh?)

16. Who eats more sweets?
I think that one is a tie!

17. Guilty pleasures?
Whip cream

18. How did you meet?
We were set up on a blind date by his brother and sister-in-law.

19. Who proposed?
He did! It was one of the best nights of my life!

20. What is his best features?
I love Matt's eyes and smile! When ever he looks at me and smiles, I melt! He is so handsome!

21. What is his greatest qualties?
He has lots of qualities that I love. But his greatest is his love for his own family and his love for his extended family. He is so considerate, loving, caring, and kind with me and Jonah especially, but also with his own family and my family. I love how he takes care of me and our son. He has such a strong testimony and he teaches me so much everyday! I love you honey!

5 comments:

Hunt Family said...

I do have to agree with you that you have a great hubby. We had a lot of fun growing up together and he made my last two years in high school so much fun. I don't know if I ever told you, but one of my best memories of Matt was at a track meet in Carson. I had to run the one of the legs in the 1600meter relay which meant I had to run one time around the whole track. That was such a hard race for me, but Matt was always there at the 300 corner, right before the home stretch, cheering me on. He helped give me that last little boost I needed. I will never forget that.
And like I have said before my brother married very smart, you are a great addition to our little family. You help make Matt who he is as all good wifes do for their husbands. I am glad Matt has you to help motivate him in life.

Johnsons Away said...

I am so glad that you are in our family. You and Matt are great together. I love you guys.

Meagan said...

Well Jen, you already know how much I love Matt, but my favorite story about Matt was when he first met Amy and told her that he had to go poo! It's a classic. One of my top ten funniest expirences ever. Gotta love Matt!

Taneil said...

Happy Anniversary guys!! Three years goes fast doesn't it!

heatlight said...

Hey, I just realized that yesterday was your anniversary. Happy Anniversary! Then I realized Matt called my husband on his anniversary night. What's up with that?!