Thursday, September 10, 2009

Little boys





Not much to report...Just wanted to put up some cute pictures of my little man. I realized a couple of weeks ago I didn't have as many pictures of Caleb as I do of Jonah at this age so I have been trying to take lots of pictures of Caleb! He is getting so big! He is already 4 months old and weighs 15lbs 8oz, and is 26 inches long! I can't believe it. He is so much fun. I love this little guy so much! I thought it was going to be really hard to share my love with both Jonah and Caleb, but it has been so much different then what I had imagined. They are both my sweet little guys and I love them both SO much!



Well, I don't have too many pictures of Jonah this time but I do have lots of my little Caleb. I just had to put in that picture of Jonah sleeping though. We ALWAYS find him in the weirdest positions possible. He gets that from Matt!

2 comments:

Johnsons Away said...

What cute pictures, he looks so happy. His smile is just too cute.

PS Thanks so much for the birthday call and wish on FB, love you too and miss you guys so much.

Morgan said...

I know I say this ALL the time, but really WHERE does the time go? Caleb is so cute! And that picture of Jonah just makes me laugh. You are very lucky to have such cute boys!