Tuesday, June 8, 2010

Carrie Underwood....Love her!

I know it has been awhile but lots has been happening! We moved into a house....YEA! I love it! It has been so nice to be able to send Jonah outside to play and he loves it too! We got a swing set and both the boys just love it! Today we let them run through the sprinklers for a bit and they both thought that was heaven! Jonah was out there for a while!

Another fun tidbit, Caleb has been falling asleep in his jumper a lot lately. Makes for some cute pictures!

I put him in there in the morning to keep him in one place so I can shower, and I come out to find him out! It's cute...I will miss these days when they are gone!

During all of the moving my friend Morgan and I went to go see Carrie Underwood in concert! That was the BEST concert I have been to! She is so fabulous and she put on a great show! I loved every minute of it!


One of the coolest things she did was she sang one of her songs from a truck that hung from the ceiling and it went around into the crowd! That was really fun to watch!

My camera got some ok pictures but Morgan's camera was fantastic! She got some great ones! We were in row 25 on the floor so we were really close and we could see everything! It was great!

It was so much fun and I am so glad that we got to go! Next post....DISNEYLAND!

1 comment:

Johnsons Away said...

I love the pics of the boys. Mine love the sprinklers too. It is so funny to watch. Glad you enjoyed the concert. Can't wait to see pics of Disneyland.