Wednesday, November 3, 2010

4 years of fun!

I can't believe it but I have a 4 year old! Happy birthday Jonah! I remember when you were a tiny baby (tiny to me at least).

I loved to cuddle and squeeze you! I miss those chubby little cheeks!

I remember how much you loved to eat your feet! Silly little guy...and so flexible!

Those big blue eyes always make me smile :)

You loved your baths....and still do!

When you first started to walk I remember how happy you got!

You are always such a happy guy!

Then you became a big brother...You are such a GREAT big brother! Caleb loves you so much!

You are such a goofy kid...But we love you!

Happy 4th birthday little man! We love you so much!

3 comments:

Austin: said...

Happy Birthday to your special four year old!!! So much fun!!!

Morgan said...

I can't even believe it! What a sweet guy! Happy Birthday!

Johnsons Away said...

Happy Birthday!!! We love you!