Thursday, December 9, 2010

Leaves and Christmas


Leaves and Christmas all in the same sentence....Kind of funny to me but that's Nevada weather for ya! Any ways, Matt finally had some free time today so he decided to go have some fun with the boys with all the leaves in our front yard. They LOVED it!

Caleb was trying to sweep all of the leaves to help Daddy.

Jonah on the other hand couldn't stop throwing them at Daddy!

It was so much fun to watch!

I love those special times as a little family. It just always makes me smile and be grateful for what I have. I love my sweet family.
This past weekend we also got to decorate for Christmas, which both boys were very interested in.....for a little bit!

Jonah wanted to put the star on the top of the tree. He was very proud of himself! Caleb was done after I had to tell him he couldn't touch anything about a hundred times...This was the face he gave me when I asked him to smile after telling him that...Ham :)

The boys were done after about 20 minutes and they wanted to watch a Christmas movie and eat some cookies :)

That was the best for them...Boys, boys, boys!

Next post...

DISNEYLAND!!! YAHOO!

1 comment:

Morgan said...

How fun! The only decorations that we have up are our tree and the lights are up on our house. You are great. Good luck with your finals!