Wednesday, November 16, 2011

Lovin my family


So we finally got family pictures done. The last time we had some taken was when Caleb was 6 months old....I figured it was about time and Morgan came to the rescue! I know I have said it before but I LOVE her. Not only is she my best friend but she is so talented and I'm so grateful for her. Every day I look at all the pictures on my walls in my home and love that she captures my kiddos so well. We love you Morgan! A big thanks to Auntie Coco as well. She came to help keep the boys smiling and happy! Best decision ever to have someone come help us out! Fair warning: This is a LOT of pictures!


This picture makes me laugh...Morgan told Matt to do something funny that my mother would be embarrassed about and then Morgan would blow it up and send it to her, hence the big smile from Matt. Lovely.


My sweet baby girl. I realized after I came home from the hospital that I didn't get a picture with her and me there. I was so sad because it is one of my things that I like to do after the baby is born. Just one of me and the baby to remember how special it was. Needless to say I made sure that we did pictures of just her and I and I think they turned out pretty good.

This boy never takes a bad picture. I LOVE his sweet smile in this one.

Caleb was fun to try and take pictures of. He did really well he just moved a little too fast. Thank goodness Morgan understands :) Cute boy.

Beautiful blue eyed girl. She did really good during these pictures. This is by far one of my favorite pictures of her. And if everyone will notice...There is not one shade of pink on her :) She is so funny. She can turn on the water works so fast. One minute she was being all cute the next minute this is what she felt like...

I LOVE that lip!

This picture is exactly them. I laughed when I saw this but I totally LOVE it!
This is my favorite picture of Matt and Emmalyn. It wasn't even a staged picture. Emmalyn was crying and Matt was trying to calm her down and Morgan caught it. She looks so tiny in his arms. It shows exactly how much Matt loves his baby girl.


I'm so glad we went to Bartly Ranch and did pictures. Jonah did his two year pictures there on the tractors when Caleb was brand new and it made me think about how much they have both grown. It was so fun to look at these pictures of both my boys on the tractors and then look back at the ones Jonah did when he was two. Caleb and Jonah really do look alike when I look back. I love these guys so much!

This was the ony one of all three of them that we could get. I love it. It is just perfect. I can't wait to get these pictures up on my walls! Thank you Morgan you are the BEST!

No comments: