Friday, August 3, 2012

The month of July....In pictures!

 The boys LOVE running through the sprinklers this summer. It makes me laugh because Jonah always asks me "Mom did you do this when you were a kid?" He thinks I'm sooooo old! ;)

 Little Miss E loves to chill in the stroller while the boys run around. She's one happy baby girl.


 They are getting so big!!!

 Every time I turn around this is how Emmalyn sits. She ALWAYS has her feet up on something. I don't really see how this is comfortable but whatever :)

 Cute Caleb
 Foot shot again :)
 I had to put this in. Although my children start out abnormally large when they are born they have never had legs like these! Emmalyn started out as my smallest baby but this girl has her some thighs! LOVE chunky thighs!!
 Emmalyn at the beach...so cute in her orange suit!
 Auntie Coco already has her started on the Diet Coke! NASTY!!!
 The boys have also enjoyed riding bikes EVERYDAY this summer. They insist on it. I think it is because Jonah learned how to ride without training wheels in the spring so he always wants to ride and Caleb ALWAYS does what Jonah wants. He has become his little shadow.

 Little Miss E hanging out again watching her brothers ride by.
 The Boys :)
I love my sweet kiddos.

No comments: