Tuesday, August 5, 2008

Princess? Of course!

I saw the princess quiz that Steph took on her blog so I decided to do it to! What a surprise! I am Cinderella! I started laughing when I saw that because my whole life I have loved Cinderella! When I was little I watched the movie so much that my Mom had to hide it from me because I had broken the first movie we bought since I watched it so much! It was fun! Try it out and let me know who you guys are!


You Are Cinderella!
Image hosted by Photobucket.com

Dignified and hard working. With a gentle and soft-spoken manner you have something many people don't. Patience. Even through the moments of heartbreak you're still able to hold onto all of your hopes and dreams. Bide your time; your dream will come true.


Which Disney Princess Are You?

5 comments:

Meagan said...

That is funny, Jen! Of course you are Cinderella. Have a great day!

Johnsons Away said...

Well go figure that we are both Cinderella. That is pretty funny.

heatlight said...

I agree totally, but you did make a mean Alice in Wonderland too! Watch- My results will be Ursula or something.

Hunt Family said...

That is funny, if that would have been the case for me I definetely would not have been the pole dancing gypsy because I have to say that that movie is my least favorite!! What a lucky pick for you :)

Marshall said...

I was Belle! This is a fun quiz.