Wednesday, August 13, 2008

Camping at Morro Bay

This past weekend Jonah and I got to go camping at the Edmonds Family Reunion in Morro Bay, CA. We were VERY sad that Matt couldn't come. He couldn't get off from work so he told me just to go ahead and go. It was lots of fun! It was sooooo COLD though! We were not used to that being in the middle of the summer! It was really neat because I got to see some of my cousins that I haven't seen in about 10 years. It was so much fun to catch up with everyone! Jonah had lots of fun too. This was the first camping trip that he was actually able to do anything! We went camping last year but he was still a baby so he didn't really understand anything. This year, he was all about playing with his cars in the dirt and he was LOVING the camp fires! Oh no! I have another piro on my hands, just like his dad! All in all, it was lots of fun! We missed our daddy though!


Jonah and his favorite dump truck playing in the dirt! FUN!


Jonah loved to eat the roasted marshmallows that EVERY one of his cousins kept giving him! He had SO MUCH SUGAR!


My Aunt Kathy brought up her bike and every one was trying it out. It was this really neat cruiser bike. Jonah even got a turn with Boppo (Grandpa) and did not want to get off!


We had a really good time! Enjoy all the pictures!


3 comments:

Meagan said...

How fun!!! It makes me really want to go camping. I love the chairs that everyone was relaxing on. You have to tell me where they go them. I am glad that you guys had such a great time. Jonah looks like such a big boy playing in the dirt and riding on the bike. They grow up way too fast!!!

Johnsons Away said...

That looks like so much fun. I want to go to Morro Bay now if it's cold, I need out of this heat. Jonah looks so cute and so big I can't believe it. All the kids do too. I can't believe how big Mikey is. I love your slide show, it is way cute. I'm glad you had so much fun and I thought it was way cute that Jonah wanted to go home, I'm sure to see Daddy :)

Meagan said...

Jen, it has come to my attention that you are not bloging enough for my standards. If you want to remain my sister-in-law, then you need to put up a whole lot more pictures of that Jonah-Bug. If you do not, well, just consider that a threat of some kind. What kind that is, I just do not know yet. But you better get on the ball or else!!!
Cordially yours,
Meagan Johnson