Friday, October 17, 2008

It's About Time!

Cinco De Mayo here we come! We are pregnant with baby number 2!!! Yea! We just had our first ultra sound today and the baby is perfectly healthy and growing well! We could see 10 fingers and 10 toes! We heard the heart beat and it was very strong! Doc says every thing looks fine and my due date is May 5th (as long as the baby doesn't get too big since Jonah was huge!) We are so excited and we couldn't wait any longer to tell everyone! Jonah is very happy too! He loves to point to my belly and say "Mommy, Baby!" Enjoy the pictures!


Mommy's little jelly bean!



This one is my favorite! The baby is just kicking back! Crossing it's feet and waving!

6 comments:

Taneil said...

This is so awesome! I'm glad we get to be pregnant together! Congrats!

Karrasch Clique said...

Yeah! Congratulations!!!

JKThomas said...

CONGRATULATIONS! We are so excited for you guys- especially Maddy.

Johnsons Away said...

I love those pictures, just kicking back and everything. I love that we are pregnant at the same time and our babies will only be two months apart. Hope you're feeling better.

heatlight said...

I'm so happy for you guys!! I'm also jealous because your ultrasound pictures are soo much clearer than Max's were at this age. Can we have a Cinco de Mayo celebration at the hospital? a pinata perhaps?

P.S. the pants you got Max are perfect! They are the only pants in existance that fit him length and height wise!!

Marshall said...

What a healthy looking baby! Congratulations! I am SO happy for you! Jonah will be an awesome, sweet big brother :)