Saturday, October 4, 2008

Just a little update!

Hey all! I just wanted to let everyone know that Jonah is doing soooo much better! He is almost back to normal again! He definitely has his appetite back though, which makes me very happy! The only thing that we are still a little worried about is he is not gaining his weight back as fast as we would like. But that will just come with time I guess! With the way he is eating, I'm hoping it won't take too long! He is back to smiling though, and I have missed that and his fun little laughs! I'm so grateful he is doing so much better!


6 comments:

Watts Family said...

I'm glad he's doing better. He's so cute! Thanks saying hi!

Karrasch Clique said...

I am glad to hear that he is better. It is always so scary when your baby is sick! He should gain his weight fast enough! I am glad everything is better!

heatlight said...

Cute kid, hope he's done with this whole virus thing for good!! If you guys don't come down for Max's birthday, we're going to have to set up a play date... for all of us :), soon!!

Marshall said...

Oh, so good to hear that! Having your kid sick--especially that sick has to be so hard!

Johnsons Away said...

That is so great! I just love that boy and I miss him.

The Keelers said...

Hi Jen! I can't believe how big your son is getting. Time just flies by! I'm glad you found out blog, we'll definitely have to keep in touch.