Tuesday, November 25, 2008

A fun update!

Happy Thanksgiving everyone! Hope everyone is enjoying the start of the Holiday season! Well, everyone here is doing great! Jonah had fun tonight while we were playing with Boppo....a.k.a. Grandpa! He was playing peek-a-boo with Boppo's hat and I got some fun pictures of it!

Also, I just wanted to let everyone know that Matt and I find out what we are having on Christmas Eve! Merry Christmas to us! So our gift to everyone this Christmas is telling them if we are having a baby boy or a baby girl! I am hoping for the girl of course....me being the major girly girl. But because I want a girl I know I am going to be blessed with another boy! As long as the baby comes out healthy and strong, I have no problems one way or the other!

Enjoy the fun pictures of our little man!

5 comments:

Meagan said...

Just look at those big, blue eyes!!! I just want to give him a big hug and kiss! Tell Jonah that he has to come over and drive Brayden's truck on his own. Him and Brayden can go pick up some hot toddler chicks!!!

Taneil said...

I think you are going to have a beautiful little girl! What a great Christmas present for you two!

Nicole said...

he is so sweet, we missed him @ nursery :(

Johnsons Away said...

He is so cute!! I can't believe how big he is getting. It was so much fun seeing everyone for Thanksgiving.

heatlight said...

OOh I'm so excited for you guys to find out! I agree with Taneil, it's gotta be a girl!