Friday, December 26, 2008

It's a BOY!

For those who haven't heard Matt and I found out on Christmas Eve that we are having our second baby boy! Although I wanted a girl so bad that it hurt......I am so very excited that he is HEALTHY and VERY ACTIVE! During the ultra sound he would not stop moving but we got some very good pictures of our sweet little boy waving to us!

I will be posting the pictures from our ultra sound as soon as we are able to go back into our apartment! Long story short about that....Our apartment building was flooded so we are not at home right now! :( But we will be home shortly! Thanks to Grandma and Grandpa for letting us stay with them! What would we do without them!?

5 comments:

Taneil said...

That is great news! I am sure he and Jonah will be best friends!

Meagan said...

Congrats!!!! I know Matt is totally excited to have another boy. I really wanted to make that tu-tu! I just might have to make it in blue!!! Love you all!

Johnsons Away said...

I say you make it blue Meagan :)
Jen this is so great, we are so happy for you guys. Just think, after you little man is here, the total for our family will be 12 boys and 14 girls. The boys are catching up :)We miss you guys. Have you thought of a name yet? I think we're moving closer to Bryce, but we still haven't decided.

Meagan said...

Hey Jen! How did you like those CD's??? I love Jason Mraz. He just speaks right to my soul!!! I know, I'm a dork. Well, I have two more for you to burn if you want them. There is a song that you might love and it's called Sleeping to Dream. It's one of my favorites. I have it on my blog or you can find it on You Tube. I am trying to convince Mike to take me to Vegas in May because Jason will be there on the 8th and 9th. Cross your fingers for me. Anyway, I hope you enjoy!

Marshall said...

Well, you guys make the cutest boys around, and I am not even joking! So, that is good! Haha.