Friday, January 16, 2009

WARNING: This post is nothing but an angry rant!

So, for those who haven't heard our apartment building was flooded A MONTH AGO and we haven't been home for OVER A MONTH! We didn't get to spend Christmas at home or New Years! :( Our apartment complex management has been telling us for 2 weeks now that we would be able to move into a new apartment....tomorrow. (They say this to us EVERYDAY...We will know for sure if it is a go tomorrow!)

Let me tell you, I am so tired of hearing this that I told Matt I wasn't calling them any more, because if I talked to them I wasn't going to be nice! (Crazy pregnant woman coming out of me!) I am so FRUSTRATED with this I can't even tell you! I totally appreciate my parents letting us stay at their house for the last month though, (my mom and dad both say that they are the lucky ones because they get to see Jonah every day!) I just really want to go home! I miss my bed! :( I'm really sorry this post is just a total venting session but I am so DONE! Thanks for letting me rant!

6 comments:

Karrasch Clique said...

!How insanely frustrating!!! I can't imagine if we had to live out of our home for that long! That is so hard! I hope you get back in your home soon!!!

Meagan said...

Doesn't it feel great to rant?!?! I think that I rant at least once a day! I hope that you guys get in soon. Just let us know when, we are here to help. We should egg the management at your complex!!! Give Jonah big kisses from us!

Marshall said...

You have every right to be frustrated. That is ridiculous! They are treating you guys terrible! It wasn't even your fault the apartment flooded! I can't believe you have had to pay a month's rent when you haven't even been there because of someone else's fault! Grrr!!!

Johnsons Away said...

You even had to still pay your RENT!!! That is so ridiculous. I didn't know you guys still weren't back in. Are they compensating you in anyway? What would they have done it you couldn't stay at your parent's house? That is just not exceptable (angry pregnant woman coming out :))
I hope you get in soon and can have your life back, I know it's hard living in someone else's home after you've had you own for so long.
We miss you love you guys!!

Sunderman Family said...

That is way frustrating. I would so be looking for a new apartment! But it sounds like you have such wonderful parents to stay with, you truly are blessed for that. Everything happens for a reason. So, stay strong and show those people what a preggo is really capable of!!!

Meagan said...

Your blog looks so cute. You need to post some pictures of that cute belly of yours! Miss you!