Friday, January 30, 2009

Oh Jonah!

So I have been very lucky with Jonah so far with him not getting into anything. Even when he was smaller and started crawling he just didn't cause a lot of trouble....Which makes me think that I am going to have my hands REALLY full with this next little boy because I was so lucky with my first!
Yesterday I was on the computer for all of 5 min. and I turned around to check on Jonah because he was really quite and I found him on the couch with a pen coloring all over his leg! I went over to ask him what he did and he very innocently replied "Mommy, picture!" over and over again! So fun!
So I decided that since I got deprived of these 'fun' things when Jonah was little I was going to blog it! So here are Jonah's 'pictures'!








So, I know it isn't a TON of pen all over his leg but for Jonah this was HUGE! He has never done anything like that! So, I was a little shocked to see his 'picture'!

3 comments:

Meagan said...

What a funny kid! He has great penmanship! Already he is very artistic!

JKThomas said...

Maddy drew on her face they other day. Now I know where she learned it! He is very cute and Maddy sure does like him.

Anonymous said...

love my hand in his nappy playing with hiscock while I give him something nicer to suck, I find little boys are best at sucking it