Wednesday, February 4, 2009

Better late than never!

We found out we were having a boy on Christmas Eve but I wasn't able to post any of the ultra sound pictures because we weren't in our house. So.....I decided to go ahead and do it now! Better late than never right?


The pictures are kind of dark but that is his little face and he was waving to us!

I thought this was cute! He was resting his chin on his hand!

Need I say more? Definitely a boy!

This one was really dark but I liked it too much! It's his little tiny feet with all 10 toes! I love it!

I can't wait to meet this little guy! We still can't decide on a name but we have narrowed it down to 3! We will let you know!

1 comment:

Johnsons Away said...

YEAH!! I love it, can't wait to see this little man. I love the feet pciture too :)