Tuesday, February 24, 2009

Only 2 1/2 months to go!

Everyone who doesn't live near me keeps asking me to put belly pictures up of myself, but every time I remember Matt is never home to take one! So, maybe next time guys sorry! I can tell you though that I definitely look 7 months pregnant! I definitely feel it too! Right now the baby loves to play with my ribs and he gets the hiccups quite often! That's always fun to watch!

We also now have our c-section date scheduled! It is May 3rd around 9:30a.m. Having that scheduled makes it feel SO real! It is coming very soon! We are all so excited! Funny side note: Jonah was born November 3rd, and now this baby will be born May 3rd! Easy birthday's to remember though!

Well, enough rambling! Here are some fun new pictures of my little man! Enjoy! Hope all is well with everyone and we will talk again soon!





3 comments:

heatlight said...

Jonah is so grown up! You should just take belly pictures using the bathroom mirror. I can't believe you are almost done!

Johnsons Away said...

He is just too cute! I miss you guys, wish I was there.

Morgan said...

I am so excited for you guys! I should email you the pictures that I have of you. You look so cute in them!