Friday, March 13, 2009

He just doesn't understand!

For weeks now I have been bugging Matt about getting stuff for the new baby. Every time we talk about it all I get is "Honey, it is way too early! Wait a few more weeks and then we will go and get everything." Or my favorite one, "I think I am going to take the day off work the Friday before the baby comes so we can just go buy everything that day." Is he trying to send me into early labor?! I'm not supposed to go into labor! I have c-sections! Don't make me crazy!

So I finally went against his 'better thinking' and went and got A LOT of baby stuff that we needed! I mean I only have about 7 weeks left! I think I have the right to go and get some of the big things don't I?! I couldn't wait any longer! I was going to lose my mind! I don't feel prepared for this baby to come like I was with Jonah! I just hope Matt will start listening to his hormonal pregnant wife and let me get what I feel like I need so I won't drive him nuts!

Sorry for the rant, but I just had to vent some frustration! I love my husband soooooooooo much! He has been so good to me through this pregnancy! Always getting WHAT EVER craving I have and dealing with me not cooking dinner very much! Let's not forget the crazy mood swings I have while being pregnant! Those are always fun for him I'm sure! I LOVE HIM SO MUCH! I just want him to know and every one in the blogging world to know how much he means to me!

Thanks for listening!

3 comments:

heatlight said...

What's the big deal? You have a few hours before the actual c-section, he could go shopping then! ;) Glad to hear I'm not the only one who has to knock some sense into their spouse!

Marshall said...

This is a funny post because it is so typical of husbands :). With Eden, I kept saying we needed to get ready--he said that we had plenty of time. Then, she came three weeks early and nothing was ready! Haha. Now he knows not to question my instinct--or whatever you want to call it! I would be stressing if I only had seven weeks left. Besides, it's not good to procrastinate! If you get it done now, you don't have to worry about it! Anyway, as you can tell from this long, drawn out comment, I sympathize with you :).

JKThomas said...

I also sympathize with you. Kevin calls me a nagger but if I didn't nag then nothing would get done. Maddy misses you as well!