Friday, March 4, 2011

Guess what....

Okay so I'm sure everyone knows by now but I still have to blog about it :) I am expecting another sweet Johnson baby September 11 2011! Since I have c-sections I will be going at least one week earlier! We are very excited and very happy to welcome another big :) baby into this world!

I'm keeping my fingers crossed for a girl but if you look at these ultra sound pictures closely...I think it's another boy.

I know, I know its too soon to tell. I guess you can call it mother's intuition. Well, Jonah is very excited for this new baby. Every day he asks how big Violet is. (For those who don't know when Matt and I got married everyone said he looked like Mr. Incredible. So from there Jonah has decided that I am Elastigirl, he is Dash, and Caleb is Jack-Jack, so naturally Violet would have to come next. I love that kid!) I'm going to be a little heart broken when we have to tell him he is having another little brother. He tells us right now "I don't want another little brother. I already have one." Uh oh is all I have to say to that one. Caleb on the other hand has no idea what is going on but I do know one thing. Once this baby comes I don't think he is going to be a fan. Maybe I will be happily surprised....but I doubt it. Any ways, just wanted to post this quick Johnson update! Hope everyone is doing well and enjoy a couple of fun pictures of my cute boys!
I just had to put this cute picture in. Jonah loves everything his Grandma Paula makes him. She made him this hat for Christmas and he fell asleep with it on the other night :)
And then we have Caleb....What to say about this little firecracker....He got caught eating his nacho cheese :)

4 comments:

Megan and Brian Askew said...

Congrats guys! Your boys are adorable!

JKThomas said...

Congrats! The world needs more cute and nice boys.

Morgan said...

So exciting Jen! Just think the more boys the less yucky yard work for you! :)
Your boys are darling.

heatlight said...

I like the name Violet! If you have a girl, I think you should name her Violet. She'll have a great story for her name.