Tuesday, April 19, 2011

Let the Drama Begin....


(She is already doing her 'drama' pose here. Her hand was on her forehead almost the entire ultra sound)
So for those who have not heard yet.....Baby #3 is a GIRL!!!!! I have already gone a mini shopping spree because I was way too excited to hold it in! Jonah was very excited too when I told him he was going to have a baby sister :) He just said, "See Mommy, I told you I was going to get a sister this time!" I think I will listen to this wise little man next time we get pregnant as well.

(Here she is just lounging. You can see here feet are at the top of the picture and her cute little face is to the right)
When we were doing the ultra sound it was funny because she was not shy about showing off her little bum :) I looked at this picture on the screen and told the tech, "Something is missing in this picture. It looks empty." Then the tech said "That's because you are used to seeing little boys on here. Not this time! This little girl is saying hi to her mommy!"

I could have jumped up and down right then! I was so totally excited. Poor Matt...He had a huge smile on his face when the tech said that and then he looked at me and said, "Oh no. Don't go crazy buying clothes today got it?" He knows me all too well!


Matt is already wrapped around her tiny little finger though. He is very excited to have a little girl. So, our little miss is on the way!


On to our little guys...Jonah got to go swimming a few weeks ago at his cousin's birthday party and he had a BLAST!


He was so excited to go swimming when it was still cold outside. He makes me smile. I love my sweet boy.




My little Caleb is doing pretty good too. We are getting him into a speech pathologist, audiologist, and ocupational therapist in about a week to start helping him get to where he should be development wise in speech and hearing. He has been doing much better lately with talking. He actually is trying to carry on conversations in his very own language now :) It makes me laugh every time I 'talk' with him because he is just so serious in his explanations of things. I can't believe that he is going to be 2 in just a week though. My little man is not so little anymore :(




As for me, school is almost done for this semester and I can't wait to have a break. Once this little girl is here I'm going to take some much needed time off from school to enjoy my hubby and my cute kids! The best things in my life!

2 comments:

Morgan said...

Yay for babies! (the big ones and the new ones coming!)

Anonymous said...

Jen, your boys are such lookers!!! You're going to have to fight off the girls when they are older!!! SOOOOOOOO cute!