Wednesday, October 12, 2011

Emmalyn's Blessing



We were able to bless cute little Emmalyn this past Sunday. We had a pretty good amount of family and friends in town for the weekend that came out just for her so that made the day even more special. Matt gave a wonderful blessing to his first daughter. It was very special for him and me as well. Matt said that each time he looked at her during the blessing to make sure she was okay she was sleeping soundly but had a cheek to cheek grin on her pretty little face! I loved that! We were also able to get both sides of our families together after the blessing to have a fun dinner. All in all the day was fabulous and sweet little Emmalyn did great! Here are some pictures of her in her beautiful blessing dress. I took one of the pictures and had to laugh because all you see is a tiny little head surrounded by LOTS of dress! She looked beautiful any ways though!




My friend gave me this cute little bracelet at my baby shower and I was so sad because I didn't think I would get to use it since my babies were always so big. To my surprise it was too big for her little wrist! But I made her wear it anyways! I LOVED it!

Our first picture as a family of 5! CRAZY!!! (I was sleep deprived the night before so don't look too close!)


My handsome little man :)

Jonah loves his baby sister so much words can't even describe!

I also had to add in these two pictures :) This is the first one of Caleb I could get of him close to her. In previous attempts he would run away too fast!

No comments: