Thursday, September 29, 2011

Emmalyn's Newborn Pictures



My fabulous friend Morgan is so talented. She is able to capture the best moments of my children in her pictures. I'm so grateful we have been friends for so long and we are able to share these times together! I love you Morgan and thanks for all that you do for me and my growing family! Enjoy her fabulous pictures! I LOVE them!!!






She was 12 days old when we took these pictures and now shes 1 month old and I can't believe how much she has changed! Love my sweet baby girl but she needs to stop growing so fast!

3 comments:

Karrasch Clique said...

She is beautiful and I love all her little smiles :)

heatlight said...

Cute! Cute! Cute! I need to hold that baby!

Morgan said...

What a sweet little girl! I'm so glad that I was able to see you yesterday! SOOOOOO FUN! Maybe next time I won't be so tired! :)