Tuesday, January 10, 2012

Yummy Food


Emmalyn just started rice cereal about two weeks ago and at first was not happy about it. But just like my other two kiddos....has grown to LOVE it. I actually switched her to oatmeal because it has been easier on her tummy and she loves it even more! She now demands it every morning.

She sees me start to make it and she can't get any more excited! She kicks her feet, screams her happy little squeal, and bangs her hands around until it gets into her mouth. She's already like her dad though. Totally impatient for food :)

She grabs the spoon as fast as she can and shoves it into her mouth. I just sit and laugh every morning because she's just so dang cute! Her personality comes out more and more each day and I love this little girl so much!

I took her in for her four month check last week and she is so tiny! She is 12lbs. 13oz. and measures 25in. She is only two and half pounds heavier and three inches longer than what Caleb was at birth! It amazes me that I was able to carry something so big in my tummy. And for once in my life my baby has a small head! It's still not as big as Caleb or Jonah's was at birth! Little petite miss :) She is in the 25% and below for everything! It's fun to have the small one for a change! She is very similar to her brothers in one area though...She LOVES food! We love you beautiful baby girl!

No comments: