Thursday, February 9, 2012

Sweet Smiles


So I have noticed the last little bit that my little girl is a VERY happy baby, which makes me one happy mamma. The boys were happy little ones but nothing compared to her.

She always seems to have a smile on her face even with new people she's not met, which is totally different then the boys. They would see someone new and hide even at the age she is right now. I just can't seem to get enough of her these days.

I'm in love! She gives the best hugs and fabulous kisses (even if my face is drenched in spit after wards I LOVE them!) She is also a total rolling queen now!

She was my earliest roller and I told her she wasn't allowed to do that because I want her to stay small! With the way she is going with her food though I'm not sure how much longer she's going to stay small.

She has gained 2 pounds in one month since starting solid foods and switching over to liquid formula which helps her not throw up as much. She now weighs 14lbs. 2oz.

Needless to say she LOVES her some food!

She LOVES her brothers and can't get enough of them. Every morning they come and talk to her in her crib and she gives them the biggest grins ever! I love my sweet Emmalyn. My boys are getting too big. Jonah is such a great big brother. I'm sure I have said this before but he is amazing.

I don't know what I would do without my little man, even if this is a goofy picture of him! Mr. Caleb is getting a much bigger vocabulary as well. His favorite phrase right now is "What crap?"

Thank you so much Auntie Coco for that one. (Translation What the crap). I look at this way, he's starting to put together 2 to 3 word sentences in the correct situations. Anyways, life is good, babies are good, and Matt and I are good. Until next time....

1 comment:

heatlight said...

Glad you're all good lol but your kids are growing up way too fast! Stop it!