Monday, September 22, 2008

4-4-4-4

4-4-4-4
4 jobs I have had -
1. Wife and Mommy
2. Before and After School Program at Rita Cannon Elementary
3. Front Desk at Sierra Pulmonary
4. Escrow Assistant

4 movies I have seen more that once -
1. How to Lose A Guy in 10 Days
2. Hairspray
3. Ocean's 11
4. All of the Bourne Identity movies

4 places I have lived -
1. Stockton, CA
2. 1051 Glen Martin
3. Eastland Hills Apartments
4. The Bluffs

4 TV shows I watch -
1. Army Wives LOVE IT!
2. Secret Life of the American Teenager (I thought it would be stupid but I am addicted!)
3. Law and Order SVU
4. Elmo (My sweet little boy's FAVORITE show)

4 favorite places I have been -
1. DISNEYLAND! (The happiest place on earth!)
2. Hawaii
3. California
4. Walt Disney World (Not as good as Disneyland but still fun!)

4 people who I text -
1. Mom
2. Steph
3. Kadie
4. My Sweet Hubby who thinks texting is the most ridiculous thing in the world!

4 of my favorite foods -
1. Steph's Guacamole!!!!! SOOOOOO GOOOOOD!!!!
2. My mom's chicken enchiladas!
3. Any type of Pasta! MMMM Yum Yum!
4. Port Of Subs! Any day, any time!

4 places I would like to visit -
1. All the islands of Hawaii
2. Australia
3. New York
4. England

4 people that I tag -
1. Heather
2. Taneil
3. Emily
4. Amanda

1 comment:

Johnsons Away said...

You know I just read my friends 4's and so far all of us want to visit Australia. It's just so pretty, we should see about discount tickets :)