Friday, May 1, 2009

Welcome Caleb Danny Johnson!


Caleb Danny Johnson was born on April 26th, 2009 at 1:46 a.m. (2 weeks early! Thank goodness!) He was 10 pounds 1 ounce and 22 inches long! BIG BOY! He is so sweet! We love him and we are so glad he is finally here!

I was scheduled for my c-section on May 3rd, but Saturday night we got home from Matt's brother's house and I felt kind of weird. Matt had to go to the store to get some milk so I put Jonah to bed and started getting ready for bed myself. After I was done, I laid down to go to sleep and I felt a BIG GUSH of something come out of me! I ran to the bathroom and sure enough my water had broke! It was the weirdest feeling in the world!

Matt was still at the store so I called him and he came home fast. We got in the car and were at the hospital by 12:30 a.m. and I was in labor contracting every 2 min. So I was wheeled into the O.R. and had Caleb by 1:46 a.m.! What a fun night! I was so relieved when he was out! I can breathe again! We are so happy he is here! Enjoy the pictures and I will update more later! Thanks guys!


9 comments:

karlamsmith said...

Congratulations you guys! He looks like a happy, healthy, beautiful baby!

Cory and Traci Hurrle said...

Aw, he is adorable! I am so glad he came early for you :)

Nicole said...

10 lbs...you go girl! he is super cute, i can't wait to meet him!

Taneil said...

Congrats! Jen, you are a star for having a 10 lb baby! I was complaining about my little 7 lb guy! He is beautiful and I can't wait to meet him!

Meagan said...

What a cute little boy!!! We just love him. So, does the kid ever wake up??? In two weeks I go part time and then Jonah can come over and play at our house so that you can have a break. Love you all!

heatlight said...

His cheeks are so cute! You better start doing some weight lifting to keep up with that kid! We're so happy for you everything went well and Jonah's being a good big brother!

Johnsons Away said...

Oh he is just so cute. I miss you guys so much. I still can't get over how big he is. He even looks big in Matt's arms :)
I'm so glad I got to meet him before I left. You did an amazing job. We'll see you soon. Love you!

Watts Family said...

Congratulations! That is very exciting and he is very cute :)

Morgan said...

Jen! I am so glad that we were able to see each other on Saturday! Caleb is darling and you look great! We love you guys!