Monday, June 1, 2009

Oh Baby!


Wow! One month has officially passed since Caleb came into our lives! I must say that Jonah has done a lot better than expected with his baby brother! He is SO good with him! Matt and I are both VERY happy so far with how well Jonah has adjusted! And plus, he is sleeping MUCH better in his big boy bed! YEA!

Caleb is so much fun! We love our chubby little guy! I am very sad though because his cheeks are starting to thin out!! :( I love to kiss his chubby little cheeks! It is so fun to see how different Jonah was as a baby compared to Caleb. Matt and I have both agreed that Caleb is a lot more high maintenance than Jonah was! But we still love him all the same! He is becoming a very good little sleeper at night! Thank goodness! He gets up maybe 2 times during the night, which makes me a very happy Momma!


Being a mom of 2 little boys is lots of fun! Don't get me wrong, I definitely have my days where I feel like screaming and crying right a long with both my boys, but that is to be expected!

Caleb at one month:
Loves to sleep!
Loves to cuddle with Mommy! (I LOVE THAT!)
Loves to eat!
Loves to watch his big brother!
Loves to take a bath!
Loves to look at lights with Daddy!
Loves to talk and smile with Mommy at 3am!



4 comments:

JKThomas said...

he is such the cute little chubster! I just want to pinch his cheeks!

McCombs Family said...

What cute boys. We have a thing for chub in this family. I would be sad to see it go too. Im so glad jonah is doing great with baby two.

Marshall said...

I can't believe he is one month already! Shed a tear!

heatlight said...

Joey and I agree that Jonah has really come out of his shell since becoming a big brother. He came up and talked to me at Taneil and Jamin's house! I looked at Lynda's website. So cute! Did you get peed on? :)