Thursday, June 11, 2009

Caleb's Blessing

This past weekend we were able to bless Caleb. It was so neat to see Matt bless another one of our boys! We also had Matt's sister and brother-in-law come up from California to share it with us! They just had a baby in March and it was so funny to see how big Caleb looked next to Bryce! Bryce is about 3 months old and Caleb is 6 weeks old and they are almost the exact same size! I hope they grow up to be best buds! They were too cute to see together! Well, this is just a short one but I just had to get these cute pictures up! Enjoy!


Bryce and Caleb - So CUTE!

Such a sad face!


Daddy and Caleb

Mommy and Caleb


Our new little Family!

4 comments:

Nicole said...

i cannot wait to hold that sweet little boy...too cute!

Marshall said...

let me just say, you look brilliant in blue :). So glad we could be there for the blessing. It was precious! Nothing like seeing your husband bless your children :)

heatlight said...

Haha I love his angry face! I was realizing that I don't think I saw Caleb up close the entire day! When are you getting your family pics done??

Johnsons Away said...

The pictures are so cute! I'm sure they will be best buds :) We're so glad we got to be there, we'll see you again soon.