Monday, June 15, 2009

My Sweet Baby Caleb



I was so excited to finally get the cd of Caleb's pictures that he took a couple weeks ago! We have been trying to do family pictures also, but the STUPID weather has not allowed us to! So sad! Hopefully this weekend we will be able to do them since it is supposed to start warming up! Keep your fingers crossed! So, I just had to post a few of them because they are SO CUTE! I love Lynda! She did such a fantastic job! Enjoy!





I love my sweet little chunk! Let me know if anyone wants her information! She is amazing!

7 comments:

Morgan said...

Like I said before- Lynda did a great job! Now you just have to pick which ones to print. There are always so many good ones I can never decide! Caleb looks darling. You got two cute ones! Or should I say handsome.

Johnsons Away said...

He looks so cute! Did you try the soy formula?

JKThomas said...

I love the picture of his feet. I am still kicking myself for not getting one of Maddy's feet. Oh well. He is a sweet baby and so adorable!

Taneil said...

I love your pictures! Caleb is such a cute boy. I can't wait until him and Preston (and Heather's baby) can all be best friends!

heatlight said...

Such cute pictures! I love Lynda. I can't wait for her to do pictures for us again! I also can't wait for you guys to get your family pictures done! Where are you going to do them at?

Meagan said...

I just looked at your family photos...toooooo cute. Jonah looks so big. I love them all.

Sunderman Family said...

Oh so cute!!!