Wednesday, July 1, 2009

Fun in the Sun!

We have been having so much fun the last few weeks! Enjoying the nice weather, playing in the sun, and having fun since Daddy gets to be home more in the summer!


We took Caleb to the Doctor's last week for his 2 month check up and he is now 12lbs. 11oz. and 24 inches long! He is growing so much! I am loving life now too because he sleeps through the night! YES! YAHOO! We love our little big guy!


We also got to go to the Sparks Movie Theater the other day with Jonah's cousin Brayden and we let them play in the water fountain there! It was so much fun!


Brayden and Jonah loved being in the water and chasing the beach ball around!



Caleb had fun snoozing in his carseat while the others played!

Even Caleb's friend Jack came out to play!

Anyways, just a quick update! We will post more soon!

4 comments:

Meagan said...

Too cute. I can't believe how big that little buy is getting. It's a total oxymoron! He's our little big man! It was fun letting the boys play. Let's do it again soon. Maybe one day Jonah can come over and play and you and baby Caleb could rest or go run errands. I just love how well the boys play together. Love you guys!

Morgan said...

Oh my gosh! What fun pictures! Not to mention it was such a fun day. I can't believe how big Caleb is getting. It seems like I blinked and our babies are already starting to grow up! I just love your sweet family. I'm so thankful that we are still such good friends. You are amazing! Love you!

heatlight said...

That looks so fun. I wouldn't mind running through it myself. I love Jonah's muscles! Such cute boys.

Johnsons Away said...

What a great day, the boys look SO cute! Bryce adn Caleb are the same length!! Bryce weighed in at 15lbs today and 24 3/4 in long. Can you believe how big they are already.
I also love Jonah's muscle pose, that is just too cute. Baby swim suits are just too adorable LOL