Monday, July 27, 2009

Cute boys

Lots has been going on these last few weeks! Matt's two little sisters are/were getting married and it has felt like a whirlwind! One wedding down and one more to go in less than two weeks! Jonah and Daddy got to go camping together for Matt's family reunion a few weeks ago and let me tell you I have never seen my handsome boy that DIRTY!

He was brown from head to toe and my bath tub was nasty after he got out of it! YUCK! These pictures don't do him justice! Auntie Meme says she got some pretty good ones that I am still a little scared to look at! I get to look forward to that again though because Matt has another family reunion in about 2 weeks and they get to go camping! Jonah is so excited! He keeps asking when he can go camping again. Mommy is so happy for that....not really!


Caleb is officially 3 months old! I can't believe how fast the time has gone by! He is getting so big. We put him in his little bumpo chair that we got and he really liked it!


He is starting to smile so much now and talk lots too! He is such a sweet little guy! His tummy is doing a little better, but he might have to do more tests depending on how he does over the next 3-4 weeks. Jonah is still a great big brother. He loves to give his baby brother kisses and is always asking to hold
him. He loves his baby brother very much.


Caleb at 3 months:
Loves to smile at his big brother
Loves to sleep all night long
Loves to take naps in his swing
Loves to be wrapped up like a burrito
Loves to stand up on mommy's lap


5 comments:

Karrasch Clique said...

Your boys are way too cute!

JKThomas said...

I am jealous that Jonah can go off camping with his dad. I am waiting for that day but I don't see it happening anytime soon. But it looks like he had a great time!

Meagan said...

I love those two little boys! Caleb looks so big in his bumpo! I just can't believe that he is already 3 months old. Let them know that their Auntie Meme loves them!!! Jonah need to come over and play. Let me know when he can come over.

Liz Maile said...

So adorable! I don't have your number but I wanted to tell you, some of us are going to Pump it Up tomorrow from 10-11:30. They have huge bounce houses and it is tons of fun. Give me a call or shoot me an email if you want more info.elizabethmaile@yahoo.com
Liz

Johnsons Away said...

Such cute pictures, I can't believe how big the boys are. I love Jonah trying to give Caleb the pacifier, LOL
I'm glad Caleb is doing so much better. See you soon, love you!