Saturday, July 4, 2009

Pool Party Fun


It was my sister's birthday yesterday and so we decided to have a pool party and 4th of July celebration! It was a lot of fun. Jonah is loving the pool and is doing really well swimming!


He loves to play with the big kids but his new favorite thing to do is jump in the pool. I love it because he says, "One, two, three, Tannon ball!" (cannon ball...So fun!)


Even Caleb got in the pool for the first time and he actually enjoyed it!


He was there for about five minutes and then his majorly FULL diaper started to annoy him! He looked so cute in his little swim suit though! Sweet boy!


We had lots of fun! Happy Birthday Auntie Steph! Hope everyone had a fantastic 4th of July!

3 comments:

heatlight said...

Haha! Caleb looks very thrilled about it. We need to get together so I can see Jonah's cannon ball!

Morgan said...

That looks like fun! Jonah and Caleb are so cute and sweet! We took Jack swimming this weekend too! Fun times our sweet babies. Love you!

Johnsons Away said...

LOL, I love the tannon ball, I can't wait to see that :)
I love Caleb's swim suit, don't you just love those surf shirts for them, too cute!