Wednesday, October 14, 2009

He FINALLY did it!



Caleb FINALLY rolled over all by himself! He was actually happy being on his tummy too which is a HUGE thing! I know, I know he is 5 1/2 months and just now rolling over, but with his whole tummy/bathroom problems he has always been very uncomfortable on his tummy. I have been really worried about him being 'behind' where he should be. Every one else who has had a baby around the same time I did are all telling me how excited they have been because their little one has been rolling over for so long now. I was really nervous that we were going to have issues at his 6 month check, but no need to worry now! Next step: Sitting up all by himself!

6 comments:

Boyack Family said...

Woohoo! It's amazing the joy we get when our children achieve their milestones! :)

Meagan said...

Good job, Caleb! Auntie Mae Mae is so proud! I love you to pieces, little boy!

Taneil said...

He is such a cutie! I am glad to hear that his tummy is feeling better. What a big boy he is!

Morgan said...

Yeah Caleb!

Marshall said...

When I saw the title of your post on my blog, I thought Jonah was potty-trained! haha, I was going to be so jealous! If it makes you feel any better, my kids never roll over until five months. And Dallin didn't walk until 18 months, Eden 15. I bet he is sitting up in like two weeks! He will catch up just fine. Youa re such a great mom!

RuthandJordan said...

That's awesome Jen! Caleb looks so cute, he's changed so much since last time I saw him. By the way, thanks for your comments, you have no idea how good they make me feel.
We're quickly adapting to Portland and we feel very welcomed in our ward. I miss Reno though, and all my friends and family.
I'll be okay I'm sure.
Well you guys look great and you sound happy.
Hope everyone is well.
Miss you!
Ruth