Tuesday, October 6, 2009

My Son the Rocker!


Well, we have been having lots of fun the last few weeks. Enjoying the nice weather up until last week when it all of a sudden turned from summer to winter! What happened? Snow on the mountains already? It hasn't even hit Halloween yet?! Any ways, not too much has been happening. My boys are just getting bigger and bigger every day. Jonah is going to be 3 years old in less than a month....which makes me very happy and very sad all at the same time. He is getting so big I just can't believe it! A couple of weekends ago, we hung out with Mike and Meagan and played some Guitar Hero. It was loads of fun and Jonah had a BLAST!

He would not let that guitar go for anything! He was dancing and stomping his foot to what he thought was the beat! It was really cute! Hopefully he will grow into some rhythm! He was really funny to watch!


Caleb is 5 months old. He has really grown into his personality. He is such a fun little guy! He is so smiley and he has a very unique laugh that he just discovered this past week. I LOVE it! I have come to the conclusion though that he likes to just watch his brother and let his brother do everything for him. He knows how to roll over, I have seen him do it a few times, but he chooses not to A LOT! He would rather let Jonah get his toys for him or just play with the toys that are hanging above his head.

I have tried and tried to get him to do it, but he just doesn't want to! I guess he will do it when he wants, and I know I will be wishing for the days when he wouldn't!

I have one last thing to write about....I am 23 years old and I now drive a mini van! Yes, yes, I know 23 is so young to have a mommy mobile but what was I to do? I know I am going to have more kids and our Durango was not safe at all. So, Matt and I decided it was time! I actually LOVE it! It is a 2008 Nissan Quest and I couldn't be happier! It's much safer, MUCH better on gas, and it is WAY cheaper in insurance! I LOVE that! Anyways, not too much else has been happening so enjoy the pictures!

4 comments:

Morgan said...

So much FUN! I love those boys of yours. I love your car too. Don't worry about Caleb. Jack would only roll one way for a whole month and it seemed the only time he would do it was in his crib at night. Let's just say that he's didn't like his stomach and I got NO sleep for that whole month. LOVE YOU!!!

Watts Family said...

Very cute! Wow! I can't believe how much Caleb looks like Matt!

karlamsmith said...

They are soo cute! I can't believe that you're going to have a 3 year old!

Meagan said...

I LOVE those boys! Jonah was so funny to watch rock out to hard rock songs. I thought he had great rhythm! That was a fun night and we should do it again! Love ya!