Monday, October 26, 2009

Happy Half Birthday!


I can't believe it but Caleb is 6 months old today! :( It feels like he should still be my little guy I took home from the hospital! He is growing so much! He loves his big brother and loves to play and laugh with him. I love watching them together.

Jonah is so good with him and he always makes sure that Caleb is taken care of. "Mommy, Caleb needs his passy." "Mommy, Caleb wants to get up." "Mommy Caleb wants to eat." I love it. I love that Jonah loves his little brother so much.

Happy Half Birthday Chunky Monkey! We love you!

4 comments:

Morgan said...

Hooray! Happy half birthday little man! Jen, Caleb just gets more and more handsome everyday, and his eyes are such an awesome blue. We should get together soon. I'm sure Jack would love to play with his buddy. wE lOvE yOu! :)

Karrasch Clique said...

He is very cute! I love that I have two little guys so they can play together. It gets even more fun once Caleb can walk! You have super cute boys!

JKThomas said...

He is a very cute little boy and I am jealous that they get along so well- it would be nice to have a built in baby helper. Speaking of which- I was dying of laughter when I read your comment on my blog. I never even thought of it that way but that would make a creative announcement.

Meagan said...

Happy Half-Birthday, sweet boy. We love you sooooo much!