Monday, November 2, 2009

www.myperfectmoment.net

Hey all! Hope everyone had a fabulous Halloween! We did! Lots and lots of candy and a fun filled night with family! I am going to post just a few pictures. I didn't get too many this year for some reason. I never had my camera with me at the right moments but we had a Buzz Lightyear and a Tiger this year! VERY CUTE!




Anyways, my main reason for this post is to promote my new business that I started with my sister. Our website is www.myperfectmoment.net. We are an all occasion card design company. You send us the pictures you want on your card and we input them into our designs! We are just getting started so we only have about 10 different designs right now, but I am in the process of making lots of different Christmas/Holiday cards so keep checking the website for more! You can order them through our website or you can call and talk to me with any questions that you have. I also have a contact page on the website if you have any questions. Please remember me through this Christmas season! If you want a cute holiday card to send out, go to my website! Thanks!

1 comment:

Meagan said...

Yea!!! You have it all up and running! I want to be one of your first customers and I would like you to design me a Christmas card! I am so excited for you guys!!! Good Luck! Love ya!