Tuesday, November 3, 2009

Happy Birthday Jonah!

I can't believe it but my baby boy is 3! I can't believe I have a 3 year old! He is just growing so fast.


It seems like not too long ago he was at the same age Caleb is right now. He is so much fun.


I love how he talks to me! Yes, some days I want silence because he can talk a lot when you get him going on certain subjects, but I do love hearing him!


I love how much he loves Caleb and makes sure I am doing what I'm supposed to be to take care of him.


My sweet little man! We love you Jonah! Happy Birthday Big Boy!

4 comments:

Morgan said...

Happy Birthday Jonah! I can't believe it. I remember when I came to see you guys in the hospital when you had him. CRAZY!
We love you!

Karrasch Clique said...

Oh happy birthday Jonah! He is so cute!!!

Meagan said...

Happy Birthday, my little Jonah-Bug! Auntie Mae Mae, Uncle Mikey and Cousin Brayden love you so much. We had so much fun playing with the kittens with you today! We hope your birthday was fantastic! Mucho kisses!!!!

karlamsmith said...

Happy Birthday Jonah! I can't believe you have a 3 year old either!