Tuesday, November 17, 2009

Jonah's 3rd Birthday Bash!


I can't believe my little guy is 3! I know I said this before but it still has not registered with me yet! He is still my little baby! Any ways, enough with being a sappy little mommy and on to the PARTY! Jonah had lots of fun even though he wasn't interested in his presents AT ALL! He just wanted his plate and Chex Mix and he was fine! What a weirdo!


He did love it though when every one was singing Happy Birthday to him. Which I thought was weird because he is normally so shy I would have thought he would have been freaking out but he did the exact opposite! Nothing but BIG smiles!

Caleb also had LOTS of fun at his big brother's party.....

Little Chunky Monkey REALLY enjoyed his chocolate cupcake!

He LOVED his cupcake a little too much I think! He wanted MORE and MORE!
And this next picture is for you Auntie Mae Mae....You have been wanting to see this....

Caleb has REALLY bad bed head when he wakes up from his nap because it is getting so long, you can't see it too much in this picture, but if you know me you know I wouldn't let my baby boy out of the house with his hair looking like this. :) I know...I'm a weirdo.

Just a bit of a bump in the front, but he wouldn't let me take a picture of the back! That's where its REALLY good!

Sweet baby boy :)

I had to put this up too....For some reason my son has made this his trade mark. I don't know why because I am constantly wiping his face but he licks his lips and chin so much he ALWAYS has some type of ring around his mouth....With how much I am obsessed with keeping him clean it doesn't seem to work anymore. What's a mommy to do?

4 comments:

Morgan said...

What a great party! You did a great job Jen! It was a ton of fun! Caleb is so cute. I love his bed head

Meagan said...

I love it!!! Caleb has the best bed head!!! I love his little smirk that he has in that last picture too! I just want to smother them both in kisses! I may wipe Jonah's mouth off before I do that though! ;-) Auntie Mae Mae love you boys!!!!!!!!

Johnsons Away said...

Oh SOOOO cute, I love the pictures. Now I guess I'm a bad mommy, cause my little Brycer always has bed head, or a mohawk :)
I love the big smiles, I miss being there so bad. I'll see you guys soon. Love you

Karrasch Clique said...

So cute! You have ADORABLE little boys =)